STUDENT ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN
An internship opportunity is available for a Student Administrative Intern to assist our Data Capturer / Student Administrator in the Community Liaison Department
- Matric Certificate / Grade 12
- No criminal record
- Minimum of 6 months Data Capturing / administration experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Deadline driven
Skills and competence
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (Access is advantageous)
- Good organisational skill
- Good communication and writing skills
- Attention to detail
Key performance areas (job description)
- Assist with updating the Learner Management database
- Capturing of application and recruitment data
- Assist with other administrative duties as per protocol
- Assist with and prepare for recruitment, intake and graduation.
- Contacting applicants for recruitment and intake
- Assist with filing of all correspondence and relevant documentation
A travel stipend of R115.00 a day will be applicable once successful.
To apply, kindly email your Curriculum Vitae with a copy of your ID and Matric Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to the Academy.
Incomplete and / or late applications will not be considered. Deadline: Thursday, 15 August 2019 at 10am
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.