Youth Career Resource Center
What we offer to our students and graduates:
- Networking with various institutions for Further Education and Training (FET) and Higher Education and Development (HED) Insitutions
- Collaborating with different companies for job opportunities & learnerships
- Networking with different stakeholders in the communities, i.e. Non Governmental Organisations (NGO’s), Community Based Organisations (CBO’s), South African Police Services (SAPS), Community Police Forums (CPF’s), Community Development Workers (CDW), and Youth Development structures within the W.C. Provincial Government
- Regular updates of database of graduates
- One-on-one career consultations and workshops
- Assistance with CV writing and job research
- Informing students and graduates about learnerships, work opportunities or volunteer work in the communities
- A Job Shop is being set up to give graduates on-line access to employment opportunities.
- Five computers and work stations
- Consulting area
For more information and appointments, please contact Liane Langeveld
Tel: 021 712 1023
Fax: 021 712 1075
We welcome any contributions of workstations, computers and educational books for our library.